4/30/2014

Vlog Family Update

I did an update on our family on my Youtube channel! Check it out here!

So, I have a Youtube channel that I started a year ago to be a beauty channel but I recently decided that I am not the best beauty guru that ever lived and it isn't really my passion. So a couple days ago I decided to change it. Now I'll be doing vlogs, family fun we have, I'll answer questions that anyone has about anything, I will also be doing random videos, like tags and challenges (if I feel brave enough, I'll do some singing ones, because I like to sing). So check it out and let me know if you have a request for anything or a question you want answered. I'll do my best for you guys! :) 

Loves!

Have you ever wanted a Youtube channel of your own? If you had one what would you do it about?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE vlogs! Looking forward to checking you out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am going to try to post more videos so I hope you subscribe so you can see them all! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your videos and finding your passion - love the family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE! Thank you! I love my family! I am hoping to post more about us and so much more! Please subscribe to follow along! And don't forget to post what you'd like to see :) Thanks again for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. Great - always go with your passion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks! What is your passion?

      Delete