4/09/2014

My Testimony

In the spirit of General Conference this last weekend I thought that I should bear my testimony for all of you. I want you to know that I know without a doubt that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the one true church on the earth today. I have a testimony that President Monson is a prophet of God and has been put on this earth to lead and guide us to our Heavenly Father. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and that he atoned for our sins and died for us. I have a testimony of tithing and the blessing we can receive by paying it. I know that no matter how far gone you think you are or how much you have sinned, you can return to Heavenly Father through repentance and obedience to the Lord. There is always hope! Fear not and delay not your repentance.
I also have a testimony of faith. If we do what we are supposed to do then we will be blessed! Whether in this life or the next, it will happen. I also want you all to know that I love you. I may not know you but I assure you I love you. I will not hate and I choose to believe in the goodness of mankind. I also want you to know that while I don't know everything, I don't understand everything and I can't tell you why everything happens the way it does, I know that God has a plan. We may not ever understand something until after we have moved from this earth into the spirit world, but all things have a meaning and purpose. I am excited to be apart of this church. I am proud to be LDS. And I love my God for blessing me and giving me the trials I need to grow and learn and become closer to Him.
I have a testimony of temple work. I know that it is a wonderful thing for obedient saints to do. I have felt the love of those who I have served while in the temple. I have a testimony of scripture study and prayer, I feel a significant difference in my life when I pray and read the scriptures versus when I don't.

I leave these things with you to ponder and pray about in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment