- I got engaged 3 weeks after I met my husband. True story! My husband and I met March 2nd and got engaged March 24th. Then we got married June 4th. Best decision EVER!
- I have wanted to be a mom since I was very little. I have always wanted to be a mom. Now that I am one, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do.
- I love ducks! Weird, I know. But ducks are just so cute! Also, I collect rubber duckies. I'll have to get them all together and do a picture soon.
- I love dogs! We have a pet Labrador/Golden Retriever mix and she is awesome! She is 4 years old (as of April 19th). She is also sooo good with our 7 month old baby boy! She loves him!
- I sell Mary Kay! I started selling Mary Kay the end of January and so far so good. I have enjoyed the girl time I get and the friendships I've made. I have always loved using Mary Kay, now I sell it! (Need anything? Go to my website! www.marykay.com/darcistout Check out our products!)
- I am addicted to chips. Seriously. They are my one vice. When trying to diet/cleanse/eat better, they are the one thing I can't not have. I try but after a few days I give in. AH! They are just too good!
- I love my life! I am happy with my life. I love being married to my husband and I love our beautiful baby boy and our dog Marley. As long as I have them I can get through anything.
- I want 8 children! You read that right. EIGHT! I love love love children! Especially my own (who doesn't). I want lots of kids and a big family! Maybe I'll even have more than 8. Who knows?
- I want to adopt. Someday I want to adopt some little baby too. Maybe 2-3 wonderful children. We will see.
- I plan on homeschooling my children. Yup. I plan on hopping on the home-school train. I have many reasons for this. Mostly though I want the freedom to teach my children in the way I find best.
10 Things My Readers Don't Know About Me
Today I feel like sharing some things about myself that you might not know. So let's get to it!