4/21/2014

10 Things My Readers Don't Know About Me

Today I feel like sharing some things about myself that you might not know. So let's get to it!
  1. I got engaged 3 weeks after I met my husband. True story! My husband and I met March 2nd and got engaged March 24th. Then we got married June 4th. Best decision EVER!
  2. I have wanted to be a mom since I was very little. I have always wanted to be a mom. Now that I am one, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do.
  3. I love ducks! Weird, I know. But ducks are just so cute! Also, I collect rubber duckies. I'll have to get them all together and do a picture soon.
  4. I love dogs! We have a pet Labrador/Golden Retriever mix and she is awesome! She is 4 years old (as of April 19th). She is also sooo good with our 7 month old baby boy! She loves him! 
  5. I sell Mary Kay! I started selling Mary Kay the end of January and so far so good. I have enjoyed the girl time I get and the friendships I've made. I have always loved using Mary Kay, now I sell it! (Need anything? Go to my website! www.marykay.com/darcistout Check out our products!)
  6. I am addicted to chips. Seriously. They are my one vice. When trying to diet/cleanse/eat better, they are the one thing I can't not have. I try but after a few days I give in. AH! They are just too good!
  7. I love my life! I am happy with my life. I love being married to my husband and I love our beautiful baby boy and our dog Marley. As long as I have them I can get through anything. 
  8. I want 8 children! You read that right. EIGHT! I love love love children! Especially my own (who doesn't). I want lots of kids and a big family! Maybe I'll even have more than 8. Who knows?
  9. I want to adopt. Someday I want to adopt some little baby too. Maybe 2-3 wonderful children. We will see.
  10. I plan on homeschooling my children. Yup. I plan on hopping on the home-school train. I have many reasons for this. Mostly though I want the freedom to teach my children in the way I find best.

Well there you go! 10 things about me! Tell me something about you! What are some of your favorite things?


4 comments:

  1. I did a 10 things about me on my blog a few months ago. Those are just fun to read. Enjoyed reading it. My daughter had 5 children and they are just a joy and source of delight! I love them all to pieces :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! And they are super fun to read. There are five kids in my family and that's one of the reasons we want so many ourselves.

      Delete
  2. Hi!!! I love your blog!!! It's so full of life! Also loved to read the "10 Things"... I've written a post with 11 random facts about me... Check it out.. http://mywritingshed.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/11-random-facts-at-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am having fun with my blog! I will definitely check out yours too! :)

      Delete