1/06/2014

Eating Healthy!

For the next six months I will be cutting out certain foods for one month in order to eat healthier and stay fit. This month I will be cutting out fast food and fried foods! 


As delicious as these foods are, they are NOT good for you! So for the month of January I will not eat fried and fast foods. I am hoping that by doing this I wont want to eat it very much after, therefore making me a healthier person! :)

As I go on this journey I will let you guys know how I feel and what is happening. If you would like to join me on this journey, well please do! Just post a comment and let me know what you are doing to be healthier.

What is the hardest thing for you to give up when it comes to food? Mine is chips! I have a hard time giving up chips! That and ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment