12/16/2013

Miscellaneous Mondays!

I am starting a new thing called Miscellaneous Mondays where I just blog about whatever I feel like at the time. It'll be awesome :)
Okay so today I am going to tell you about our families living room sleepover! Last night my hubby and I decided to have a little camp out/sleepover in the living room. We had a blast! We brought out the blankets and put them on the floor to help cushion it, then we had all our pillows surrounding us and watched Polar Express in our PJ's while cuddling together. Our cute cuddly little man joined us and then went to sleep in his swing while we watched the movie. It was a blast and a half! And I would definitely suggest doing this for a fun night. Try it with and without your kids! :) I'm sure it'll be fun both ways!


No comments:

Post a Comment