5/12/2013

To The Greatest Mother Ever!

My mother is amazing! She definitely deserves this shout out on this special day. My mother has always been there for me and she continues to be there for me today. I love her very very much. I am so grateful to have had her as my mother growing up. She has been an awesome teacher, nurturer and friend. I may not have always been the greatest to her but never did she give up on me. She taught me all about life. She let me fail so I could learn and was there to help me know how to get through those hard times. She has been a constant blessing in my life.

Man, my mom rocks! I just love that she loves me so much and would do anything for me. As I have gotten older and moved away from home and back again I have realized that my mom is just an amazing friend to me. I love getting advise from her and talking to her. She has great advise for me. Also I love that she is there to bounce creative ideas off of. My mother is one of the most creative people I know! She always has a good idea!

I can't wait to be a mom myself and I am super thankful to my mother for teaching me how to be a good one. I hope I am as great as her! Also I am super grateful that my mom will be around to help me with the first child. I will definitely need her wisdom!

I love you mommy! Thanks for all you do!

Last but certainly not least I want to make a shout out to my awesome mother in law! I am so grateful for her and the amazing son she raised. She did a great job and I love her very much. Thanks for raising your son right so I could marry him in the temple! I wish you lived closer!

Thank you! Happy Mother's Day to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment