3/25/2013

A little one is on the way!

Okay okay okay, I am SOOOO excited to announce that my hubby and I are expecting a little one! Due September 5th! We find out on April 23rd if it is a boy or girl. We can not wait! So exciting! We have been trying basically our whole marriage to get pregnant! And finally, after some health issues got resolved (nothing major), we are finally pregnant! I am 4 months along right now and it has been such a roller coaster of emotions and nauseousness. But it will all be worth it in the end! YAY! :D
Also we are moving in with my parents in about a month to save money for the baby. Oh and David has a job at Quick Lane Tire and Lube service shop where he works a butt load but makes enough that I don't need to work! (I am currently back at PetSmart for a while, but that wont last long. I plan to be a stay at home mom.) Or at least a stay at home as much as possible mom. Also it will be nice to live with my parents and have them there to help out with the baby. They are so wonderful! We love them a lot! Also we might move to Utah someday, but it wont be this year. We are staying put this year until after the baby is born. Again, SOO exciting! Oh also my best friend Miranda is pregnant too and going to have the baby in about a month! Hehe so awesome! Okay well until later, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment