8/08/2011

Happily Ever After is just the beginning...

I am proud to announce that on June 4th 2011 I married the man of my dreams! I love him so so so so so so much!!!! :D He is awesome and amazing and is everything I could ask for in a husband. We met March 2nd 2011 at an institute Women's Appreciation Luncheon. He was there serving water to all us pretty ladies. And when he came to my table I asked him to come mattress sledding with me and a friend and it turned out to be awesome! So we hung out again a few days later. And a couple days after that we were dating, and then by the end of the month we were engaged! It was love at first sight... well at least for him. At first I wasn't so sure how I felt but then my friend sat by him during a movie and I got jealous. So once I realized I did like him, I went ahead and started hanging out with him everyday. We stayed up late into the night talking about our futures. And soon our futures became one future. I am glad I took a chance with him and that he wanted to hang out with me. He is wonderful. Well that is the update. I LOVE YOU DAVID STOUT!!! :D
p.s. we are trying to get pregnant hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment