7/20/2010

Finally!!

OK fans of the blog, if you have been reading since the beginning you'll understand my excitement. I finally FINALLY get to go to grooming academy! I have been waiting for over a year now and this coming Monday I am being shipped off to Folsom CA where I will live in a hotel for a month. I can NOT wait!! It will be so exciting!! I am going to finally be a groomer! (well sort of) I will be on my way to be a groomer. I have a month of academy and then I have to go to the American Fork store to work with their Salon Manager (since we don't have one) and groom 100 dogs before I can be considered a groomer. But hey, almost every good and worthwhile thing takes time and effort, so I am ok with it. I am nervous about packing and getting to the airport and flying and landing and getting to the hotel and then finding where I will be working for the next month. But once I am done with all that I am sure I'll be fine!! :) I am excited I get to see people I haven't seen in forever! Its been years since I was in Cali. I cant wait! AAHH!!! :) hehe ok ok ok I'll come down. A little... :) This still presents the problem of what to go into in school, but I can figure that out later when I am done with this stuff at work. Anyways readers, I'll post again another day! :) Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment