1/25/2010

Shortest Relationship Ever!

So... I said last time that I was in a relationship. It didn't last long haha. Less then a week later I had talked to him and told him that I couldn't do it anymore. I didn't want to be in a relationship. I felt nothing when we cuddled or kissed. My heart wasn't in it. Honestly I just don't know what I want... But right now being in a relationship would go on the don't want list. Dating is fun and I'm up for that. As long as they aren't trying to rush into anything more serious. I guess I'm just scared to be in a relationship. I am scared of getting hurt again. I don't want the pain. But at the same time I am scared of missing my opportunity for true love and never finding the right one. Its a complicated mess I'm in. I'm not letting myself get too close to a guy for fear of hurting him or getting hurt. But I am working on it... slowly... :) It'll happen one day. Until then I am going to just try and do the best I can to stay positive and happy and be a better me. By doing that we can become better and be worthy to be led down the right path in our lives. So peace out guys! And don't worry, be happy! :)

P.S. He took it well! :) We are still friends and talk. I just hope he doesn't wait around for me forever, because I'm not sure when I'll be ready and if I'll even like him like that by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment