11/05/2008

Getting Started

So this is the first time I've ever had a blog. So if it sucks, oh well. Anyways here it goes. Writing isn't my strongest point, as my english teacher could probably tell you. Also I don't do well when it comes to getting things turned in on time, but thats going to change. Atleast I am trying to change it. I need to be better, especially if I eventually want to move on to a major I like, not just the easiest one. And the major I want isn't going to be easy. Okay so about me, I am a young college student at Utah Valley University in Utah. I like the school so far, except the fact that they don't have the major I want but I can always transfer to a new school after I get my associates degree in a couple years or so. The teachers are nice, nicer than I deserve in some cases.
I haven't been to school for a year so this first semester is kind of hard for me to get back into the groove of things. And, like an idiot, I signed up for early classes. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I mean some people do better in the mornings and others don't. I definately do not. Getting up early isn't my thing, even more so because I stay up way later than I should at night. I thought "Hey! I can go to class early and then come home with enough time to hang out and get homework done!" HA! Yeah I wished. Now I'm just tired all the time and barely get anything done. Or so it feels like. I mean, I do get some homework done but not all of it so I don't feel like I am really doing anything.
Work. Work plays a big part in this also. I work every weekend and so I don't get to hang out as much and I also don't have as much time to do my homework. But thats not it. I also have things going on every Monday and Thursday and I work either Wednesday or Tuesday, so I basically have maybe two or three days to try and get all my homework done in a week. Not exactly fun. Which brings me to my next point, I am a social creature. I need to hang out with others once and a while in order to keep my stress level low. Stress seems to just sky rocket once it starts. Atleast for me. But anyways, I am done rambling about school, for now.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment